Link to your collections, sales and even external links
Add up to five columns
At ArmaUrto we're passionate about protecting all types of cyclists and we're looking build a community of ambassadors that share our vision of a safer cycling environment. This is where you come in, if you want to be an ArmaUrto ambassador and play a role in promoting our brand, our philosophy and empowering all cyclists then we would love to hear from you.
To be an ambassador you don’t have to have a huge social media following, we just ask that you are actively engaged with a relevant community. We will tailor your ambassador responsibilities depending on individual circumstances.
As an ambassador you will receive:
- A selection of ArmaUrto products for you to wear whilst riding
- Join the ArmaUrto team and World Record Holder Josh Quigley as brand ambassadors
- Take part in our Ride Outs with other key ambassadors such as Josh Quigley
- Receive ArmaUrto kit before anyone else
- Guidance on how to talk about the products and brand
- Guidance of the type of content (images and video) we would hope to expect from you
To apply to become an Ambassador, please fill in the form below and a member of the ArmaUrto team will be in touch.
As featured in...
We're delighted to announce our headline sponsor of the 2022 BikeBiz Awards. For over a decade, the BikeBiz Awards has served as a key event for the recognition of the very best talent from across the UK cycling scene.
We’re dedicated to constantly pushing excellence and innovation. We believe that outstanding achievements should be recognised and celebrated as they inspire and motivate others to excel.
We’re proud to support the BikeBiz Awards as they provide an opportunity to shine a light on the brilliant talent, dedication and hard work in the UK cycling industry.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …