ARMAURTO X RIBBLE WELDTITE RIDEOUT T&CS
ARMAURTO X RIBBLE WELDTITE RIDEOUT T&CS
ArmaUrto Rideout giveaway August/September 2021 Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is ArmaUrto Ltd of 19B Elm Grove Road, Topsham, Exeter, EX3 0EQ UK (the “Promoter”).
- The giveaway is open internationally to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 (UK time) on 3rd September 2021. After this time on that date no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
How to enter & rules
- Eligible entrants may enter the giveaway by,
(i) Following ArmaUrto’s Instagram @armaurto, ArmaUrto’s Facebook page or signing up to ArmaUrto’s new’s letter from ArmaUrto’s website www.ArmaUrto.com by the date above.
(ii) No purchase necessary
(iii) Follows up to 23.59 (UK time) September 3rd 2021 included for a chance to win
- The entrant must be a proficient cyclist and be capable of a 40 mile ride.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway, these terms and conditions or the Prize (whether or not already awarded) without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, including the dissolution of the Promoter for any reason. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
- The prize (the “Prize”) is as follows:
(i) Four individual places are available for the ArmaUrto/Ribble Weldtite Rideout
(ii) Breakfast and lunch provided
(iii) Rider Q&A post Rideout
(iv) The promoter will endeavour to have a videographer present at or throughout the Rideout to capture video and still images. Each participating winner (max 4) will be given video and images of their time at the Rideout.
(v) Winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the Rideout.
(vi) Winners agree to be on time for the Rideout and understand if late, the Rideout will start without them.
(vii) The Rideout date, best endeavour, will be in September/October 2021 in the UK but subject to any Covid restrictions and Team Tour dates.
(viii) ArmaUrto/Ribble Weldtite reserve the right to offer a date other than September/October
The prize is stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Ribble Weldtite from the entire database of followers who successfully enter the giveaway before 23.59 (UK time) September 3rd 2021.
- The winners will be notified by email or social media following the closing date of the giveaway. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the announcement, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where and when the prize will take place.
- The Promoter’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will make available the name of the winner after the closing date. Such information will be disclosed upon request by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If an entrant objects to the disclosure of such information in the event of their winning, the entrant may email the Promoter before the closing date at the same address requesting such non-disclosure.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Liabilities
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize which are not specifically included with the Prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor its group companies, nor their respective affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage) injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering or winning the giveaway, not being able to enter into the giveaway, accepting the Prize, your enjoyment of the Prize, or as a result of any act or omission of the supplier of the prize or its negligence.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social network. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with the giveaway.
- The winner agrees to post at least 2 x solid Instagram posts either during or post the Rideout tagging ArmaUrto and agrees to follow the brand on social media platforms.
- The winner understands and accepts that the sport of road cycling and racing comes with risk for which ArmaUrto cannot be held liable, and as such declares and warrants to be correctly insured for the performance of the Rideout activities under this agreement, especially for civil liability, repatriation and accident.
- The winner declares that they are not employed by ArmaUrto in any way and are entirely responsible for their tax and income declaration in her own country.
- To refrain from any act or behaviour that may exclude them from the Rideout such as. The winner shall constantly and positively take care of his/her personal image. The winner shall, among others, establish and/or maintain a good relationship with other winners and the brand leading up to and during the day and after the Rideout.
- To make no negative or adverse statement or comment concerning ArmaUrto or any ArmaUrto Products that could be detrimental to its reputation.